✔ NO SALES TAX
✔ FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
✔ LIMITED STOCK ON HAND. ORDER NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE.
✔ WE MATCH ANY AUTHORIZED DEALERS PRICE, CALL NOW 866 259 5068 FOR THE BEST PRICE.
✔ SHIPS IN 1- 3 BUSINESS DAYS
✔ WARRANTY INCLUDED
The Heartway Spring is a manual wheelchair with a lightweight aluminum frame. The Spring uses a Tilt N Space seat that operates manually. The Tilt N Space seat reclines up to 30 degrees.
The Spring Has a weight capacity of 300 lbs and weighs only 84 lbs. The Spring features 24″ quick-release drive wheels. The ergonomic seat is available in 16″, 18″, and 22″ widths.
- Manual rear brake lever
- Manual elevating leg rest
- Aluminum base model
- Manually-operated tilt and recline
- Standard legrest
- Ergonomic seating
- Height adjustable armrest and backrest
- Extendable armrests
- 4" Thick Seat Cushion
- Rehab Seat
- Solid Tires
- Industrial Plastic, Rear and Front Rim
26″ (16″ seat width)
27″ (18″ seat width)
31″ (22″ seat width)
22″ (16″ & 18″ seat widths)
24″ (22″ seat width)
|Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width
|Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor
|Seat – Width & Depth & Height
||16″ / 18″ / 22″
|Sear- Cushion Thickness
|Seat Height – Cushion to Deck
|Seat Height – Cushion to Floor
|Rim Type Rear
|Rim Type Front
|Outside Diameter Rear
|Tire Width Rear
|Outside Diameter Front
|Tire Width Front
|Climbing Angle – Maximum Recommended
|Elevating Leg Rests
Shipping & Returns
This item will be shipped out in 1-3 business days
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call PUREUPS Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 25% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter for a spin outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. EX. Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery, and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request a Return Authorization from PUREUPS within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from PUREUPS, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If the item shows any signs of use, PUREUPS is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, we will contact you and decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a PUREUPS Expert at 1-866-259-5068