✔ NO SALES TAX
✔ FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
✔ LIMITED STOCK ON HAND. ORDER NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE.
✔ WE MATCH ANY AUTHORIZED DEALERS PRICE, CALL NOW 866 259 5068 FOR THE BEST PRICE.
✔ SHIPS OUT IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
✔ WARRANTY INCLUDED
The Deluxe Rechargeable pulse oximeter is a physiological parameter monitor to monitor pulse rate and saturation of pulse oxygen of adult, pediatric, and neonates. Suitable for hospitals, clinics, long-term care, and homecare. The product consists of main units, finger SpO2 probe, and charger
Proactive pulse oximeter measures oxygen saturation in the blood quantificationally. A pulse oximeter works by applying a probe to pulsating arteriolar vascular bed, such as a finger or toe. The probe contains a dual light source and a photodetector. Bone, tissue, pigmentation, and venous vessels normally absorb a constant amount of light over time. The arteriolar bed normally pulsates and absorbs variable amounts of light during the pulsations. The ratio of light absorbed is translated in an oxygen saturation measurement (SpO2).
- Suitable for use in nursing homes, physician's offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, and any other setting looking for reliable & affordable patient monitoring.
- Built-in rechargeable battery and power save function.
- 1.8” high definition LCD color screen with a real-time showing of SpO2 and PR with options for digital number display or waveform.
- Built-in memory card for data memory.
- Audible alarm notifies when the SpO2 and PR readings are out of the user-programmable parameters.
- Alarm parameters can be customized according to your requirements.
- Able to do spot or continuous monitoring.
- BCI compatible finger probe.
||Proactive Medical Products
|MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER
|| White Finished
||100-240V AC Adapter
Shipping & Returns
This item is shipped out in 3-5 business days
Please inspect delivery upon arrival, if the item is damaged call PUREUPS at 866-259-5068 and request a return.
Due to the pandemic, This item once shipped is non-returnable
1 year limited warranty