✔ NO SALES TAX ✔ FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.✔ LIMITED STOCK ON HAND. ORDER NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE. ✔ WE MATCH ANY AUTHORIZED DEALERS PRICE, CALL NOW 866 259 5068 FOR THE BEST PRICE. ✔ SHIPS OUT IN 1- 2 BUSINESS DAYS✔ WARRANTY INCLUDED✔GET A FREE SLING WITH YOUR PATIENT LIFT PURCHASE
, Promo Code FREESLING
VIEW ALL PATIENTS LIFT SLINGS HERE
The Protekt® Electric Sit-to-Stand patient lift comes in two size options include a weight capacity of up to 500lbs or a weight capacity of up to 600lbs. It is designed to transfer patients from a sitting to a standing position in a secure and comfortable manner with minimal effort required from the caregiver and patient. Once The patient is lifted from a chair or bed to a standing position the foot platform can be removed to allow for gait training and strength building. The patient can take steps and still be supported by the lift.
The Protekt electric lift is powered by a 24V battery and equipped with 6 secure hooks for sling straps which help to maximize safe transfers for both user and caregiver. The lift's low base can smoothly slide under beds and furniture while the internal leg width of 38" allows the lift access around toilets and chairs. The control box has a large, easy to push emergency reset/stop button, in case of emergency. The Advanced Electronics, a longer lasting battery that produces 80-100 lifts on a single charge, the attractive white finish, the lockable casters, and the auxiliary controls make the Protekt Electric Sit-To-Stand Lift a highly dependable and useful patient lift for any long-term care or home care situation.
Once you receive the lift, please charge the battery for 12 hours. A set of special wrenches are included with your purchase
** The stand assist sling is not suitable for patients who have involuntary movements, or patients with limited postural control. **
**The Toileting sling is not suitable for patients who have involuntary movements, or patients with limited postural control.**
- 500 lb. weight capacity, Optional 600 lbs capacity
- Lifting Range: 37" to 71"
- Comes with a white powder coat finish
- 6 sling hooks allow for multiple sling options, safer patient handling, and a wider range of transfers.
- Battery lasts twice as long as competing brands for less downtime (24 volts).
- Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of the base.
- Dual rear locking casters.
- Clip-free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Full parts breakdowns and modular design on lift and electronics.
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls.
|Power Operated Base:
|Lifts Patient from Floor:
|Base Width Open:
|Base Width Closed:
|External Base Width Range:
||26" to 45"
|Internal Base Width - Closed:
||37" to 71"
|Caster Size - Front:
|Caster Size - Rear:
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Shipping & Returns
This item will ship out in 1-3 business days.
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call PUREUPS Customer Service.
- After 30 business days, Patient lifts are no longer returnable
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations, slings, even if unused, are non-returnable.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 15% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to Dirty wheels, scratches on frame, scratches to the remote (if applicable).
- All accessories and chargers included in the patient lift’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery, and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations, slings, even if unused, are non-returnable
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from PUREUPS within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from PUREUPS, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If the item shows any signs of use, PUREUPS is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, we will contact you and decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call PUREUPS at 866-259-5068
- Electronics; 2 Year.
- Frame; 3 Year.